This Morning Caleb and I treated Amy to breakfast just when she stepped out of the shower. The setting was completed with fresh local flowers, harvested in the wee hours of the morning while most people are still asleep. It wasn’t a traditional Mother’s Day morning in many regards but being away from home Caleb and I are every bit as thankful to have this beautiful young woman as a most special part of our family.Sunday, May 10, 2009
Happy Mother's Day
This Morning Caleb and I treated Amy to breakfast just when she stepped out of the shower. The setting was completed with fresh local flowers, harvested in the wee hours of the morning while most people are still asleep. It wasn’t a traditional Mother’s Day morning in many regards but being away from home Caleb and I are every bit as thankful to have this beautiful young woman as a most special part of our family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hear, hear! You've got a good one, that's for sure! By the way, Caleb is looking much older in this picture. The altitude is aging him faster...I think he's five in this picture!
ReplyDelete